Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fishing Trip


Went fishing today with Cannonball and Handyman, (MR.and Mrs. Cannon).We had a nice time but did not catch anything. Mrs.C had a fish but hejumped off at the last minute. Oh well , maybe next time. Mrs. C and Idid scope out a place to hide a box though. We came home and got thecontainer ready, carved the stamp and made a small logbook to goinside. So , all we have to do is go back and plant it and then postthe clues. I am so excited because this will be Mr. and Mrs C's firstplant. Yeah she has done quite a few postals but hasn't been able tofind a good spot for a box, but I helped find this one. This will bealso my first plant too. Mrs. C is letting me take part credit inplanting. Hopefully we can get it planted before the weekend.So I am having a great time, but I miss everyone. I hope you are all fine and will see you all soon. Love and kisses, Sarge
P.S. Am including a picture of me fishing.

1 comment:

David Baril Jr. said...

i haven't been fishing in years.
sounds like fun.